Join us in Santa Fe for a day of informational and inspiring lectures on the power of public banking!
- Richard Wolff, Professor Emeritus, University of Massachusetts, Amherst and author of Democracy at Work, and Capitalism Hits the Fan
- Ellen H Brown, Founder of the Public Banking Institute
- Javier Gonzales, Mayor, City of Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Brian Egolf, New Mexico State Representative
- Dr. Thomas Keidel, Director, German Savings Banks Association (DSGV)
- Craig Barnes, founder, WeArePeopleHere!
- Mike Krauss, Chairman, Pennsylvania Public Bank Project
- Gwendolyn Hallsmith, Executive Director, Public Banking Institute
- And many more!
September 27, 2014 at 10:30am - 9pm
Santa Fe Community Convention Center